June 11, 2008This event has passed. To see other training classes taking place in New York, click here.Interested in other Creative Suite classes in New York? Check out our New York Creative Suite Events.See what other Creative Suite Related Events we have planned throughout the world.
How the Creative Suite applications work together.
Now that you know each individual application in the Adobe Creative Suite, this class, led by author and trainer Sandee Cohen, will show you the insider tips and tricks of how to make the applications work even harder together. Discover:
- The secrets of making Bridge work for you as part of your page layout tools
- How to move paths and type easily between InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- How PDF is your complete translation medium for all sorts of things
- How to use Smart Objects and styles to automate changes to projects
- Maintain consistent color between the applications
- How to understand the do's and don'ts of transparency
- Where to find and how to use meta data
- Tips and tricks for working with OpenType
- The secrets of the Adobe interface
- The pros and cons of InDesign's preflight feature and where to get a better one
This one-day class is geared to designers, production managers, print providers, and others who work with more than one Creative Suite application. Users of both CS2 and CS3 should attend!